Wednesday, March 26, 2008

perverts



I had, for a time, pictures of my kid on this blog. No nudies, nothing weird, just nice pictures so friends and family can see them.

That attracted perverts - as evidenced by the logs, which revealed a Google search that had the words "sexy boy girl babby". Here is the IP information;

Referring Link http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=sexy boy girl babby&btnG=Search&meta=
Host Name cpc1-leed3-0-0-cust114.leed.cable.ntl.com
IP Address 81.104.188.115 pervert [Edit Label]
Country United Kingdom
Region England
City Leicester
ISP Ntl Infrastructure - Leeds
Returning Visits
Scum bag.

I have removed all of those posts.

3 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

That is a scummy sick and vile thing...

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I never knew about that, I haven't been on in a while....what a A$%&*^(&(!!!!! I was looking forward to seeing updated pics on the prince! I don't know what to say I'm sooooooo disgusted!!!!

your fav niece M

Tara said...

Ew, that's so nasty. It's so sad we have to be careful what we post on our blogs in fear of people like that.

 

Stats