Sunday, November 12, 2006

cheap post



This is a photoshop image that I made from a photograph I took at Trout Lake. I intend to paint it (someday) because I like it's Impressionistic mood.

I have done quite a few "walking on water", and walking in mid-air photoshops and paintings. It's a fascination that I have for making the surreal appear to be perfectly normal, and even likely.

Are there any psychologists out there that can make sense of this?

Never mind, just enjoy.

Cheap post - because so little thought went into it, and it means nothing.

5 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

that would make an awesome painting big man.. I can't wait to plug that one on my blog.. Great shot.....loves ya... mini bull

solipsist said...

Yep, it's one of my faves, and I look forward to painting it.

Trouble is, all my brushes are dried up, and it's freezing in my studio.

Those reasons are just excuses for indolence though.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

get new brushes.. and a little heater.. and you are all set...

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

solipsist said...

Why, at the unicorn store, of course!

 

Stats