Sunday, November 19, 2006

standing strong



I wrote about the final chapter for Que a bit ago, but I have under-estimated her yet again. The deterioration reported then was due (we think) to her swallowing a large chunk of bone (her teeth aren't so good anymore), resulting in an intestinal back-up. She cleared that, and has been pretty good since.

She started seeping profusely again a couple of days ago, and yesterday I went and picked up another dose of Arsenicum Album (50M), and started dosing her every half hour last night. I don't expect the arsenicum to push her into her good night, but it does almost stop the seeping, and makes the old girl a lot more stable.

Watching and waiting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a litle fighter! I commented on your comment on Babby's Blog!

solipsist said...

Thanks for stopping by misslh.

She's a tough old girl alright. Not to be underestimated.

 

Stats