Sunday, October 29, 2006

tangled web blog

Badajoz at dawn
photo by author

Web.
Blog.
Blog on Web.
Web on Blog on Web.

When I started this blog, I was not sure where it would go, or what it would turn into. I wanted it to be organic, and to evolve naturally. Looking back over the past month, I recognize that it is becoming a tangled web, dripping with dew, and catching nothing.

I am all over the place - politics, paintings, photo's, (un)real estate, ponderings upon ponderings as I wonder at the feast that is my life. Thus, I think that I will set up at least one more blog, and separate the ideas. People interested in my (un)real estate views are not necessarilly interested in my cat, or my alarm clock, etc., and those interested in morphs between photo's and paintings are not necessarily interested in politics.

Bear with me while I sort it out, and I will provide links to what you are looking for.
Edit - the link to vancouver (un)real estate is now in the sidebar.

2 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

good idea.. separate blogs for separate topics.. and don't forget the poetry too.. Love ya big Man

Tara said...

I like this shot too, of the spider web!

 

Stats