Monday, December 04, 2006

6 weird things about me



I have been "tagged" by Tara and babybull
to claim 6 weird things about myself. I guess tagged is like playing tag, but electronically, and now I'm it.

Here goes -

1) I don't like sweets, and never have. I don't like ice cream, soda pop, candies, cake, lolly pops, chips (not sweet, but still junk food...), pie, cookies, whatever. I never have, and when I was a kid, never even ate my birthday cake. I used to put it in the freezer, and save it for years.

2) I count my steps. Stairs, how many steps to the corner store, etc. Every step is counted.

3) I don't really get any older. People consistently think I'm ten years younger than I am.

4) I have a weird effect on clocks and watches - I slow them down. For this reason, I cannot wear a watch. When I used to visit my Grandma, her clocks would be about an hour slow after me staying there for 10 days or so.

5) I can tell you what time it is within three minutes - even if I have not seen a clock all day.

6) This is the weirdest thing. I asked J last night what was weird about me, and she said nothing. When pressed, she said I was not like other people, but that I am not weird, they are. Huh?

There are hundreds of things that I could tell you that could be construed as weird, but I don't want to freak anyone out.



Why do people run from solipsist?

You wear clothes from the sixteenth century and yell All the World is a Stage over and over



'Why do people run from you?' at QuizGalaxy.com

3 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Glad you fulfilled your tagging.. cause you are not really all the wierd.. J is right it is other people thatare weird and they just don't get you...A

Tara said...

So if you don't like sweets, are you cavity-free?

These were really interesting! Thanks for being "it"! :)

solipsist said...

Yes, I'm cavity free. At least I have been for the last 20 years, or so. I wasn't always so good at flossing and such, so I did have cavities when I was younger.

Thanks for including me in your game of tag.

 

Stats