Wednesday, December 27, 2006

winter

I haven't been posting much as of late. Nothing exciting these days.

The snow is all gone now, and we had a sunny day today. It's been mostly raining and dreary for a while. I'm always glad of the Christmas lights. They make things more cheerful. I have them up in the house year-round. It's a good light source - not too bright - and I like the colours.

Here are a few more shots of the winter wonderland we had in November. It's long gone now, but I like the pic's.

Enjoy. (click on any image for a larger view)





6 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

as always you take great pics..send me some..please...A

Tara said...

I love seeing snow and icycles on trees and branches. It's also nice to see a blue sky contrasting with those trees. That's the pretty part of winter. Nice shots, Solipsist!

solipsist said...

Thanks for coming by and commenting Tara and babybull.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

sorry I haven't updated as of late.. been busy.. and the big hairy man is on the main puter alot over the holidays..A

Anonymous said...

Some great pics! All the best for 2007

solipsist said...

Nice to see you here mlh.

Best to you and your wee ones too.

 

Stats